American Survival 101


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Economic Collapse Preparation: Save Money - Electricity





The economic collapse could be anything from a massive depression all the way to a complete apocalypse. If it is a depression, you will need to know how to save as much money as possible on your electric bill since we will all be scraping for funds and resources.

This goes hand and hand with my solar power setup that I have ready in the event of a grid power loss during the economic collapse. You have to SAVE & CONSERVE POWER before you want to begin generating your own

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, love the site. Great information.

    I'd like to discuss a link exchange with you (I run neosurvivalist.net) --- email me at kevin (at) 20smoney (dot) com

    Thanks! Keep up great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevin!

    Spread the word.....

    AmericanSurvival101.con

    ReplyDelete